Restructuration of a company in difficulty
What is a Company "in difficulty" ?
Continuity of the Company
The "Business Continuity Act"
- Identifying the company in difficulty : from the denial to the remedy through the diagnosis
- Classics : " flashing lights "
- From the cash management to the surge in EBITDA
- Commercial investigation hearing (Commercial Court)
- The amicable agreement with creditors (Art.15 LCE-WCO)
- The creditor and his debtors in difficulty - as a creditor, filing a request intending to the designation of a legal agent or the appointment of an attorney justice
- The proceedings in receivership
- amicable agreement with two or more creditors
- collective agreement with all creditors
- transfer under law authority
- Reorganization plan
- The negocatition with the creditors : debts-reduction and -deferral
- Extension of the payments-suspension period
- Preparation of the emergency landing in bankruptcy
- Suspension of payments and credit-shaking
- Crisis management
Our customised solutions which do not rely on cut-on-paste templates are THE pace to your perennial company performances.
Our unique approach responds to your long-term requirements.
Give a call (+32.477/28.29.32) or send a mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to our experts: first familiarization session with our experts for perennial solutions is totally free of charge.