Temporary Judicial Administration
There are countless tools in the "Business Continuity Act" that can help and preserve the continuity of the Company
- Commercial investigation hearing (Commercial Court)
- preparation of the file and possible assistance at the hearing
- Development, wrinting and filing of the request intending to :
- as debtor, the appointment of a Mediator - e.g. to assist the debtor in its negotiations with creditors
- the appointment of an ad hoc administrator - e.g. in the context of a dispute between partners within the company
- as a creditor, the designation of a legal agent - e.g. at a debtor who does not react to demands for payment
- as a debtor, the designation of a legal agent - e.g. in case of conflict between partners
- the opening of a procedure in receivership : plan of receipts and disbursements for a period at least equal to that of the payments-suspensions claimed
- the extension of the payments-suspension during the procedure in receivership
- the reorganization plan which is due after the procedure in receivership
- Follow-up during the procedure in receivership
- during the suspension of payment period, negotiations of agreements with creditors; collation proxies
- the creditor requires the designation of a legal agent during the procedure of a debtor - e.g. to ensure/monitor sales transactions by the debtor of the merchandise on consignment filed by the creditor
- during his own procedure in receivership, the debtor requires the appointment of an attorney justice - useful for achieving the purpose of the procedure
- the creditor requires the appointment of a temporary administrator - e.g. in case of serious and characterized breach of his debtor
- Negotiations with the creditors of an amicable agreement with creditors and its transcription in the registry held at the Commecial Court
Our customised solutions which do not rely on cut-on-paste templates are THE pace to your perennial company performances.
Our unique approach responds to your long-term requirements.
Just give a call (+32.477/28.29.32) or send a mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to our experts: first familiarization session with our experts for perennial solutions is totally free.